Is your front entry holding you back from Pinterest-Perfect?
When it comes to seasonal decorations, the front entrance of a home seems to be the shining star. But regardless of how well you decorate that front entrance, your old door may be holding you back.
Clients have come to us regarding their front entry for many reasons. Whether it’s a lack of energy efficiency, tired of routine maintenance like painting or staining, or an issue of overall security and function, appearance is always a factor too.
Thankfully with our ProVia custom entry doors, all those negative reasons are gone!
Your door customization process starts with configuration.
Consider things such as:
- Single entry or French entry?
- Sidelites, one, two, none?
- Transom and if yes, what style?
- Which way do you wish for the door to open?
- Are you going to want a storm door?
Once you decide on the configuration, it is time to move on to what series!
ProVia has four series of doors:
- Legacy: Steel door providing an elegant, durable, and energy-efficient addition to your home. Available in smooth or woodgrain textured steel.
- Heritage: Fiberglass door featuring enhanced woodgrain texture, improved definition embossing, and hardwood edge to prevent warping.
- Signet: Fiberglass door featuring stunningly realistic woodgrain textures and structurally superior hardwood stiles and rails with dovetail corners.
- Embarq: Fiberglass door that embraces a new way of thinking – 43% thicker dual perimeter seals and quad glass packages for ultimate energy performance.
After selecting what series suits your needs and budget best, it’s time to select a style.
Style selection starts with choosing a skin type for your door. Legacy & Heritage both come in either textured or smooth. Signet’s options are cherry, mahogany, oak, knotty alder, fir, or smooth. Embarq offers cherry, mahogany, oak, or knotty alder.
Next up is selecting the actual door style, panel style, sidelite style (if applicable), and then it is off to color!
You can select a color for the inside and outside of your door. There are 28 paint colors and 7 stain options.
After color, it is time to customize your glass. Glass-type options range from clear, decorative, inspirations, or privacy. You also select your glazing system which ranges from least to the most energy-efficient.
Finally, select your hardware! After selecting a finish, you can select your matching handle and optional add-ons like a knocker, kickplate, and mail slot.
Are you ready for that Pinterest-perfect backdrop? Start designing the door of your dreams on ProVia Visualizer today!
About Turner Home Improvement Contractors, LLC
Since 1955 Turner Home Improvement Contractors, LLC has been helping Connecticut homeowners improve their homes to better meet their needs. As a family-owned and operated business, Turner treats clients like family by putting client satisfaction first and sourcing top-of-the-line materials and products with best in the industry warranties. Turner specializes exterior projects for residential and commercial properties such as roofing, siding, windows, doors, decks, and other carpentry.