We Make Getting a New Roof a Simple Process
Knowing where to start with roof replacement can be overwhelming. Fortunately, the roofing experts at Turner Home Improvement Contractors, LLC, will make the process easy for you. After you schedule your initial consultation, we’ll explain the roofing materials and shingle options we supply from top-tier manufacturers and help you make your selection. Next, you’ll schedule a time that’s convenient for us to get started on your new roof installation. We have decades of experience and guarantee attention to detail in every roofing task we take on. Once we complete the project, we’ll make sure you’re satisfied with our craftsmanship.
Yes, it’s really that easy!
Signs You’re in Need of a New Roof
Sometimes it can be difficult to discern whether or not you need a new roof. However, these signs are indicators you need to call one of our roofing contractors for an inspection:
- Persistent leaks. This is most noticeable when water drips into the interior of your home. You can also check your attic, interior walls or exterior siding for water stains.
- Storm damage. If a severe storm has recently hit your property, hail, high winds or wind-driven debris may have caused damage that requires immediate attention.
- Age. If your roof looks old, worn or if it has been over 20 years since it was replaced, chances are it’s nearing the end of its service life.
- Excessive moss growth. If parts of the roof surface don’t get much sunlight, you may begin to notice moss growth. It becomes more than an aesthetic issue when moss begins to trap moisture against the roof surface. Over time, this can cause damage to the granules on the shingles.
- Shingle damage. Bald spots where granules are missing or shingles that are cracked, curled or broken can point to the need for roof replacement.
Get Started With a Free Estimate!
The team at Turner Home Improvement Contractors, LLC will be by your side from start to finish through the process of installing your new roof. Call (860) 633-1400 to schedule your free estimate. You can also reach us by filling out our online form. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have!